Why does your pet need a wound healing spray?
What's the deal with Wound Healing Spray?
Pet owners are often concerned about the health and well-being of their pets. Everyone knows that if a pet has a wound, it needs to be treated as soon as possible to prevent infection and other complications. Wounds can be slow to heal and can cause your pet pain or discomfort, so it's important to get them seen by a veterinarian right away.
Wounds can also become infected, which means they can spread throughout the body if not treated properly. The infection may spread through blood vessels or lymph nodes in order for it to reach other parts of your pet's body—which could cause serious medical complications if left untreated!
In addition, wounds can result in scars on your pets' skin that may affect how comfortable they feel when running around outdoors or playing with friends. Scars may also make certain activities difficult for them (like swimming), so make sure you give them plenty of attention while their wound heals!
What to look for when you're buying a wound healing spray:
- Make sure your wound healing spray is safe to use on animals.
- Look for all natural ingredients and avoid anything toxic, especially if you have a senior or young pet.
- Check to see if it can be used on animals of all ages, as this will ensure that you're buying a product that won't hurt your four-legged friend regardless of their age. Senior dogs might be more sensitive to products with chemicals in them, so avoid anything that's too strong for their skin/fur/etc., or may cause them pain when applied over wounds or injuries (which is something we don't want).
- If possible try some out before buying in bulk
Why Regen Care Spray?
Regen Care is a wound healing spray to help your pet’s wounds heal. The spray contains our proprietary key ingredient that is made out of Mangosteen Skin Extract that help prevent infection and speed up the healing process.
The benefits of using this kind of spray include:
- 100% all-natural, chemical-free, steroid-free
- less risk of infection
- faster recovery time
- reduced scarring
- prevent re-infection
How often should I use Regen Care spray?
To get the most out of your Regen Care wound healing spray, we recommend applying it at least two times a day. However, if you want to continue using this product after your pet is fully recovered from their injury or illness, we recommend spraying on their coat once per week or so—this will prevent infections and keep them looking beautiful!
It's good to have a Regen Care wound healing spray in your pet first aid kit.
When you notice your dog or cat has an injury, it’s important to act quickly so you can prevent infection and scarring. A wound healing spray is a great way to help with these issues by keeping the wound clean, preventing infections and reducing scarring.
It’s also nice because it’s easy to use! You just apply the spray directly onto the affected area twice daily until the wound heals.
Curobuddy's Regen Care spray is a great option as it is all-natural, chemical-free and using conscious ingredients. The spray is also designed for quick and painless application.